At Bank of Brookhaven,
it’s all about you…
About Bank of Brookhaven
WHO WE ARE ?
Come see how hassle free banking works! Meeting your banking needs is why we opened Bank of Brookhaven – whether for personal loans for a new home or car, personal savings accounts, personal checking accounts, internet banking or a Christmas Club account for holiday shopping, Bank of Brookhaven is here with hassle free banking. We provide you responsive service and the community involvement you expect.
Bank of Brookhaven in MS was chartered in November of 1999 and opened on January 31, 2000. The Bank is the ONLY remaining home-owned bank in Brookhaven-Lincoln County, and is built on a foundation of personal attention and friendly service. Life is hectic…banking shouldn’t be. Stop in and let us show you today!
I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in the right paths. – Proverbs 4:11
Bank of Brookhaven is committed to helping you achieve your personal and commercial financial goals.
Bank of Brookhaven is committed to helping you make your dreams come true with its competitive rates and streamlined application process for any type of loan.
Bank of Brookhaven wants to provide you with hassle free banking!
BANK OF BROOKHAVEN IS PART OF THE ALLPOINT NETWORK THAT HAS OVER 55,000 SURCHARGE FREE ATM’S
Allpoint provides you with the freedom to get your cash where you want, when you want, wherever you are… without the ATM fees.
MY CARD RULES
MyCardRules is an easy-to-implement mobile app solution for Bank of Brookhaven Debit card customers. MyCardRules is an app that adds extra security to your Bank of Brookhaven MasterCard Debit Card. You can freeze the card when you’re not using it and unfreeze it when you need it! Get alerts each time your card is used. Go to the App Store on your phone and search for MyCardRules to download this important app!
- Gives cardholders a variety of restriction and alert choices (below are just a few that’s available)
- Turn the card on and off
- Set per-transaction spending limits based on various factors such as dollar amount, transaction type, or merchant type
- Receive alerts on all transaction attempts declined
- Set other instant alerts on all or select transactions
- Set a location boundary where the card can be used based on map region or device geolocation
- Set parental or employer controls and monitoring
- Alerts are sent as native push notifications through the device operating system.
- Can be installed on multiple mobile devices
- Increases fraud detection and prevention
- Gives you peace of mind by offering added protection and awareness